Skip to 2:45 if you want to get right to the action and be sure Be sure to check out my new site sickvids.net And also the forums http Imperial Invasion 2011: Chapter One More to come! Make sure you subscribe! 99% shot with GoPro HD cameras. The other 1% was a canon t2i. Check out www.gopro.com ! The only scenes shot with the canon t2i were the ones at night with the fire. The action shots were GoPro HD cameras usually running R3 (720p x 60fps). The lightsaber parts were shot with GoPro HD running R5 (1080p x 30 fps). Edited with Adobe After Effects. The song is Deliver Us by In Flames.
imperial invasion, dammit250r, chapter one, glamis, sand, dunes, gordons well, atc, 250r, 350x, trx, yfz, yz450f, gopro, 3 wheeler, wreck, crash, in flames, sand wars, gopro hd, gopro camera, after effects, motocross, quad, honda, yamaha, suzuki, riding,